lördag 30 januari 2010

Take the Bullshit and make it work

Thats what i say about Love, but of course not everytime it works, things you really need are communication and be able to talk things through.
If you bury things and leave them unsaid, the problems will only grow bigger and one day expload... I was just thinking about this since i have a few friends having that problem, No talking, No discussing problems, just forget them and hope they go away... Since when, my dear friends, do problems stay buried?

Anyways, I been riding Mum´s horse allot now, he`s getting better and better, the other day he only bucked, the day before that he stood on his hind legs And bucked.
a wild wild child haha :)

Today is the Big Day! Karolina is Coming! weeeeeeee!!!
We`re going to see sherlock Holmes on the cinema, and jenny comes to join us as well! YAY! the 3 musceteers ride again ;) ( i cant spell ok :P )

I also found out a few days ago, that Linnea and Daniels cat is ill, she has some sort of thing stuck in her belly :( I wish i could be there for Linnea to go to the vet on monday.
My thoughts go out to you Linnea, I wish i was there to go with you!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar