Some old pics of Mary as a puppy and my cute Bella :)
Hey :D
Long time no writing lol
I been kinda busy with stuff.
Soon me and mum are leaving to check out a new stable for their horse, exiting!
Sad things have happened this week, Monday Linnea had to let her beloved cat go to heaven due to the cats health. I`m so sorry, and i wish i was there for you now more than ever Linnea. I know how hard it is to loose an animal that you love so much.
Other than that i have had troube with school and money and so on, But it`s solved now and things have started roling, i hope to go to Ullared soon as well D:
I just entered my first competition on youtube, the subject was Bonding with your horse. Please check out my vid:
RATE AND COMMENT!!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar