onsdag 24 februari 2010

Cirocco and a new Nehnah movie


This little guy is Cirocco, a 3 year old Paint horse.
I`ve been working with him a little, and i`m about to break him in, sadly because of the snow i havent been able to work with him a whole lot.
Because i`m going to south africa in begining of March, i wont be able to work with him much more and the snow makes the situation worse. But i`ve talked to the owners and talked with jenny.
So I`m glad to let ya`ll know that Jenny will break him in, with some assistance from me ;) over the net of course.

The important thing is he is broke when i get back home, and in automn i`m gonna have Cirocco, a Quarter Arab and an Arabian mare in training.
We`ve talked it over and it`s good if jenny breaks him in, then i can start training him more properly when i get home and we can put him in a stable near me with an indoor arena.

I really think this little guy can become a real nice horse and i think he`ll be a great reining horse so i Really Look forward to getting home to work with him.

Not only this but i will also start training a team of beginers that will compete around sweden and do small shows to let more people know about western riding.
And i`ll start training them all when i get back home in automn. =)



This is my new video, it took me 4 weeks to finish. If you watch it, PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT! I NEED STARS!!!! D=

Now i gotta go I`m goin to the gym :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar