
Okay so this is another rant, if you dont feel like reading my anger outbursts, then skip away.
So first of all, i am wondering why people have a cell phone, but when i call or leave a messege or send a text to it. It`s ignored...
1st of all i was tought to RETURN CALLS and get back to the one wanting to get a hold of me.
2nd of all, I Think its common sense to answer a text messege as well.
3d Of course, if you do none of theese, THen i do NATURALLY Think that you dont want to hear from me and that you just dont care enough to take the fuckin energy to return my call, text or whatever.
As I say this a few of you are going " maybe he/she was busy, maybe they didnt have the cell with them..." But guess what? I know how a cell phone works, okay?
If u call, and i miss it, it says in BIG letter " you have 1 missed call" or something like that. HOW THE HECK CAN U MISS THAT!? exept if u live in a cave and havent got a charger for your cell, and its dead, then i understand. But as far as i know, noone of my friends or family live in a cave.... And if they did, i highly doubt that they would have a cell phone.
Now, naturally that i think that i am ignored, and the person/persons that wont get back to me just dont want to see or talk to me.
I get annoyed again, why is it that I am treated like, im only ok to be in touch with, when the other person/persons want to?
Is it only me, or isnt friendship/family supposed to be there for one another?
Or did i get it wrong? Am i supposed to sit around like a lost puppy, and as soon as the friend/family member calls me, and has a problem and need to talk to me, then im supposed to listen, care and help them?
I`m so disapointed and upset by people, glad im leaving soon so i dont have to see them.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar