I do believe that the past is what makes us who we are today, it molds us and creates us and our new dreams or modify our old dreams.
But the past exists with negative and positive effects, it`s a reminder on things we shouldnt forget, on things we shouldnt do again but it`s also a reminder of hurt caused by you, to others or caused to you by others.
If we forgot the past, would we not loose part of ourselves?
Because the past is 99% of everything we are, only 1% is our being as it is today, only 1% is the future, and if we forgot who we were, who would we be now?
Personally i feel like I`m not enough for some, and that i`m only enough when some need me. When they dont need me, they forget me.
Who is there for me? What if I want to talk to someone?
I am stuck with talking to my dogs...
And people cant understand why i love them so much....
At least they are always there, They listen, and they arent judgemental.
When noone else can make the effort at least i have my dogs.
SO! In the last 3 days we`ve had over 1 meter snow... D:
I took some pics....
Bella slipped in there, cuz she`s so cute =3
Right now i`m totally missing Linnea and Lisa! its been so long since i saw them :( I miss all their funny jokes and wierd stuff we do together =( Friggin sad...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar