So today i found out that i only gotta do a complemantary task and then i pass my written exam. yay! i handed in my essay yesterday it ended on 15 pages.
Today i`m studying japanese with jenny, i also bought cleaning stuff so i can clean out my apartment and i bought a pakage so i can send some of my clothes via the mail :) I`m also sending jenny sum japanese programs and stuff that i put on a cd.
We`re gonna be fokusing on the japanese now since my oral exam is on monday.
I just saw on Linneas FB that shes going to dalarna!! But not to visit me! :O!!!!
I`m kinda panicing over the move now, i´ve had to run back and forth from my apartment to the dumpster that is about 1 km away, to throw away pakages and stuff like news papers and such... I still think i`ll have to go at least 1 time everyday there in order to get it all thrown away. I wish my dads mum had helped me like she promised then i`d have gotten everything in a car and then just throw it away.
WOuld have been faster, easier and one thing less to worry about.
My stomache aches are back now because of the stress. i`m moving in less than 1 and a half week, and i still havent packed or anything!!
=(
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar