lördag 5 december 2009

New day

So today has been really busy, yesterday i worked untill 2 am on my essay, and then today i got up at 10. I started with my essay instantly, and i`ve done the main page, the introduction, the abstract, the chapter summary, purpose and method summary, and i´ve written about 2 societies. I hope i can stop for today and finish the 3 last ones tomorow. I think that sounds fair enough :)
If i can finish the other three as easrly as possible tomorow, then i can hand it in to Claes and he can look it through, yell on me and correct and give me sum tips. That i can fix tomorow night or on monday morning. I dont have to hand it in untill at 12. =D

I`m kind of tired of people now, i think its just the christmas stress, but why, Can someone explain, why do I have to always be the one to call or send text messeges?? Is it so hard to TRY to keep contact? It doesnt work if the only one trying to keep contact is me, cuz i`ve done that one already and i`m not going through that again.
I HATE that I have to keep contact to everyone but noone else tries. Or maybe i`m not worth keeping contact with? meh i dunno.

I saw Linnea is working christmas tables, serving att the restaurant, wow, already? its just the 4th december =S No wonder ppl get sick of X mas food. LOL

Now i`m gonna write a letter that i can send tomorow, so i have something else exept the essay to look forward too. yay! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar