söndag 13 december 2009

Japanese oral exam

The oral exam is tomorow, and i`m so nervous!!!
I`ve really trained allot and only studied japanese this week, everyday, so at least i feel i`ve done my absolute best to prepare.

I`m gonna write my speech here so you may read ^^

私はリンダです。
" I am Linda"
今、ダラーナ大学の学生です。
" right now i am a student at Dalarna Uni"
せんもん は れきし と 日本語です。
" My major is history and japanese"
日本語のほがれきしよりがむすかし、でも とても おもしろいです
"Japanese is more difficult than history, but very interesting"
でも、私は れきし の べんきょう が すき に なりました。
"But, I have become very fond of studying history"
私 と かれ と いもうと は グルクスボ に すんでいます
" Me and my boyfriend and little sister are living in Grycksbo"
グルクスボ は ちさい と しずか な まちです。
" Grycksbo is a small and quiet town"
いもうと の なまえ は リンネーア、じゅうよんさいです。
" My little sisters name is Linnea, she`s 14 years old."
お母さん は びょういん に すんでいます、から いもうと は かそく の うち を いわないです。
" Our mother is staying at a hospital, therefor my little sister cant live at home"
かれ は 南 アフリカ 人、 にじょうごさいです。
" My boyfriend is south african, he`s 25"
けいざい の かいしゃ に つとめています。
" he works for an economics office."
らいねんにげつ、 私たち は 南アフリカ に いくつもりです。
" Next year, february, we are planing to go to south africa"
にとう うま を かっています、から しゅみ は うま に のります。
" I own two horses, because it is my hobby to ride horses"
うま の なまえ は レオ と パブリト です。
" the horses names are Leo and pablolito"
レオ は よんさい、 パブリトは はさいです。
" Leo is 4 years, Pablolito is 8 years old"
レオ と パブリト は アメリカ の クアータ ホルスー です。
" Leo and pablolito are american quarter horses"
いもうと は パブリト に のります、から パブリト は しんせつ な うま です。
" My little sister rides pablolito, because pablolito is a kind horse.

amm... Well thats all i got for now, I`m gonna talk a little about both of the horses colours, and also about my 2 dogs.
The speech is supposed to be about 3 minutes, and i think i will make that.
Now i have to practise different question types, and finish the oral exam off.
I asked jenny to get up around 10 tomorow, so that we can practise before my exam.

I didnt sleep well tonight, i had too much things in my head, about the oral exam.
Also i only found out this friday that i have to write and hand in my essay, and do 10 online tests before the 27th december in order to pass Yokos japanese written classes. I have now passed all tests but 8,9,10. So i guess i will finish the tests this week, and also try to write my essay on tuesday and wednsday.
But that will all depend on weather or not i pass the oral exam. I really hope i do.
Like i said before, I´ve practised as much as i can, and i feel satisfied that i`ve at least given it my absolute best effort.

^__^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar