tisdag 15 december 2009

Is a Good Girl



In memory of Dalarna, I Will miss Dalarna, but its forever in my heart ^^

Heh!

Today was another one of thoose days that just sneak up on ya, and "poff" they are done... I got up around 9 this morning, i changed adress, called sum companies to make sure they know i`m moving, called to make sure my landlord knows i`m leaving saturday, and aranged for him to get the keys and check my cleaning.

After this i had breakfast and a cup of Coffee, then i went to the store to send another pakage with my stuff home to my mum, so i wont have to carry it with me on the train.

Then i got home, walked the dogs and talked to jenny, who still has problems with her stomache :(
Then i went to town, and handed back sum books at the library and i also came up with the idea of buying tape, for the boxes with my stuff in them.

When i got home i first ate then talked with jenny as i started packing.
Now i`ve packed 1 box for the organisation to whom i`m giving sum of my stuff.
and i´ve packed 2 boxes that i`m gonna keep.
So far things are actually going according to plan :)
Exept for the fact that i havent written on my essay yet, and i havent prepared for the group talk that i have tomorow between 10-12 with my group in History >.<

I wish i could focus on the packing and throwing things away, and didnt also have stupid fucking group meetings >.< HATE!

So tomorow it`s that group meeting, then between 13-16 i`m gonna do laundry, and between this it`s packing, and sorting through clothes.

Thursday the organisation comes to pick up the stuff i`m giving them.
Friday the moving company comes to get my stuff and storage it.

The night from friday to saturday, i have nothing to eat in, and nowhere to sit or sleep.
SO i`ll have to clean the whole night i guess and be awake.
I`m SOOOO Planning to talk Stefan into staying awake with me ;P
At least part of the night... to 1 am or so ;P

Then i can focus on cleaning the whole night and sleep on the train. ^^

I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

Jenny is gonna come help me clean at my grans place the 28-30 december, we`re gonna take Nehnah and Rufus and go for a nice ride, watch horror movies and clean the house between that.
I`m even planing on cleaning out grans refrigerator, i think it will be needed.

I tried calling Lisa a couple of times today as well, but no answer, i think they have (as i do) allot in school, and shes leaving for Christmas vaccation soon as well, so I think shes busy ^^

Now I`m gonna drink sum more tea and then write sum on my essay.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar