It`s been a while, i`ve been very busy with everything.
I`ve finished my essay, with loads and loads of help of my now called "shishou" = Master, Jenny, thanks allot for ur patience and help.
I`ve also been doing my japanese tests, and helped cooking and taking care of mums and my sis horse, Pricken.

This is my christmas "pyssel" that i made, cute huh? :)
Yesterday was Christmas eve, my grand dad came here at 3 pm when Donald Duck`s christmas started on telly. That we watch every year.
Then we ate, ALLOT of tasty food, then it was Gifts opening.
I got a great travel suitcase, big and stable and gorgeus.
I got sum different vanilla lotions and creams...
Also from my mums brother i got anti aging cream...hmm.. i dont know if i should thank him...
Today was a new day and i`ve studied japanese so now i finished 1 of the 3 tests i had left to pass. :) I also finished the last of my essay today, and i hope that jenny will read it through untill tomorow when i hand it in.
Tomorow we`re going to Claes ( My step dad ) parents and his brothers place, for more christmas gifts and such.
I look forward to that.
After that Claes is gonna drive me to Inga, and i`ll be there untill wednsday.
Jenny san is arriving on monday!!! =D
I look forward to seeing her, she`s gonna help me clean the house, i hope she wont charge me too much.
Hopefully we can take Nehnah and Rufus out for a ride as well. Looking forward to it all ALLOT!
I also called Karolina yesterday to wish her a merry christmas, i miss her too, i hope i get to see her soon.
THIS IS MY MUM`S AND SIS`S HORSE, PRICKEN.
vad söt han är!
SvaraRadera