Today started like a good day...more or less.
I got up in time, had breakfast and fed the dogs, walked the dogs and then i started doing homework. Kanji. I think i went through 3 chapters or 4 with kanji.
and now i know most of them, i prepared for the lesson tomorow in japanese with yoko sensei, and i thought we had texts to read in kanji... but nooo.... i took a look at fronter ( the home page of the school) and we "only" have grammer to go through.
So now i had to read grammer after 4 hours kanji... and the more i studied the wierder it got, i started to feel very tired, my body started to ache and so on.
And now i have fever....
again....
So the question is, to go to the lesson tomorow or not to go.... I missed the last one because of my history exam.... so I really should go..... but i dont want to get worse or get anyone else sick... =/
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar