I got a distance-hug from Linnea after lunch today, made me happy, so sweet of her to send me a thought and a hug. Much appreciated.
Went to town got sum anti depressive stuff and some stuff to make me more energic. feels like i bought the whole pharmacy. after that i bought sushi.
Came home to my kind loving dogs, i took the sushi and a movie and sat in the couch with a blanket, two warm dogs and tasty sushi. Nice.
I already took 2 pills and i think i`m gonna go to bed soon. Gonna make a cup of herb tea and read a book. Tonight i think i will sleep. =) feels like it.
Hopefully i can go to kopparberg on friday this week. I really wanna see my own bucket of sunshine, linnis.
Talked to Lisa today she sounded so tired, poor thing the 1 hour-or-more-walk probably was to overdo it a bit. Rest godamnit so ur good when u get here! >.<
I managed to read one chapter in the history book but thats it.
I´ll get better.
I hope
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar