lördag 14 november 2009

Would it matter at all

If you dont have friends

- if i wasnt here tomorow would anybody care?
if my time was up i`d wanna know,
you were happy i was there-

Then what do you have?

- If i wasnt here tomorow would anyone loose sleep?
If i wasnt hard and hollow...
Then maybe you`d miss me -

Friends is your family outside family ( get what im saying? )

- I know i`m a mess and i wanna be someone
Someone that i`d like better,
I can never forget so dont remind me of it forever -

Really Family has a way of not believeing in second chances, once you´ve been one way, you can never change you`ll always be the same.

- What if i just pulled myself together
would it matter at all?
What if i just tried not to remember
would it matter at all?
All the chances that have passed me by
would it matter if i gave it one more try?
would it matter at all? -

Friends seem to see past that, if you change who you were, they are fine with it as long as you`re still there and still take the time to care.

- If i wasnt here tomorow would anybody care
Still stuck inside this sorrow
I got nothin and going nowhere -

Of course if you choose the wrong way, and are lucky enough, they will be honest and tell you you`re going the wrong way.

- I know i`m a mess and i wanna be someone
someone i`d like better
can you help me forget?
I dont wanna feel like this forever -

In a way you might be offended that your friends are "pointing out" your flaws, but they are really only helping. And in time you realise that, hopefully sooner rather than later.

If i left tomorow would anybody care?
Stuck in this sorrow
Going nowhere...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar