onsdag 18 november 2009

Automn depression

okaysies...Today started with getting out of bed, which took me an hour.
I showered and had breakfast, now gonna feed the dogs and then take a walk.
I read 1 chapter in my new history book, and i feel quite proud to have been able to force myself to do that. Then i went to the small clinic nearby to see a doctor about my wierd and constant tired-ness and my sleeping disabilities and my aching joints.
I got new meds against the rheumastism but anti depressives dont work well with them so he suggested i try natural medicines against depression and also for the sleeping.

I watched 2012 as i had breakfast, which i shouldnt have, it made me so depressed, the thought that everything might come to end soon. I`m probably only paranoid though...

Now i`m gonna take a walk with the doggies, then i`m going to town to get the natural herb stuff.

When i get home i dunno what i`ll do, we`ll see...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar