lördag 14 november 2009

Snow Snow Glorious Snow!

Today when i woke up i noticed that my windows were shining, i got up and realised it was snowing, Oh the happyness! Every problem i had on my mind regarding Duchebag-Niklas went away and i was filled with joy. I took the dogs and went out to make a snow man and some snow devils. We had a blast even though Mary tried to eat all the snow =/

I then got a phone call from my mum, who has a really bad cold, poor her :(
We had a nice talk for about 40 minutes, about everything, Niklas, Stefan, Dogs, Horses, studies.
It was nice, sometimes i really appreciate my mum she seems to be the only one who realises how sad i get when my dad and his "new perfect" family do things.
My dad and his family are getting a new horse for my half sis, she`s 14 years old... And i dont even get a card on my B day... oh well i guess i should just do as mum says and not help them even though they ask.
I decided i wont even answer their calls anymore.

" I wanted you to know
I Love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain
away...

I keep your photograph
i know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain

Because i`m broken
when i`m lonesome
And i dont feel right
When you`re gone away....

You`ve gone away...
you don`t feel me
Anymore...

The worst is over now
And we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high
you steal my pain
away...

Theres so much left to learn
and noone left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

cuz i`m broken when i`m open!
and i dont feel like i`m
strong enough
Cuz i`m broken when i`m lonesome
I dont feel right
when you`re gone away..."




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar