
Another night of bad sleep, fell asleep around 2-3 am and woke up around 7 am.
I`m so slow today... But i finally got pics of the Birthday present i got from Linnea and Daniel =D
I Love it, thank you guys! it gives the perfect scary/comfy lightening and impression of my appartment =D Their scary faces smiling at me, plotting my death when i fall asleep =D hoho I love em!
I`ve also taken away old musik from my cell phone and am now loading over new music.
I decided to try to read some history but failed. My brain is stuck on slow today so i dunno what to do. I really have to study.
I think i`ll go have a shower and get fixed and then go to town, do some usefull stuff there and then i`ll probably lighten up. Then i might be able to study when i get home. Maybe i should sit in a cafe for once and see if i can study there...
I finally found some songs that i´ve been looking for years! Break the Silence by Breaking benjamin ( cover) and some other songs as well.
I feel like buying sum vodka and have a party =/ I wanna dance... thats a wierd urge for me... hmm... maybe i`m getting sick again hahaha XD
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar