söndag 22 november 2009

Bacon influensa madness

I took a walk with my dogs today, in the rain. nice...

I talked to Lisa, we talked this friday, but it still feels like we hadn`t talked in weeks. She`s a great friend and i`ll miss calling her when she goes back to japan.

After that i called my gran to check up on things, nothing new, she`s also having depression.

After this my dad called. He asked if i got my bacon flue shot, i havent.
He told me to, he begged me to. I told him no, maybe, i dont think so.
It`s not been tested enough i said.
But theres ppl dying from this deseace without being old, healthy young people! Me and your mum dont want to have to clean out your apartment for you, while you´re in the hospital. he said.

Hah! I would wish he would, even if i got sick, i can bet you 100 bucks that he wouldnt be helping my mum the least. It would be my mum, Grand dad and step dad that would arrange and take care of me.

I`m still not taking the shot, i barely meet people anyways, its me and my dogs, and the shots havent been tested enough, i dont want to but something so insure and unstable in me. no way.
I`ll just make sure not to get sick ;)

I saw new moon this morning, and boy was it awesome! I cant wait to see it with perfect sound and picture on saturday! With Lisa! it`s gonna be awesum!

I still listen to Moonlight Sonata by beethoven. Its one of a kind masterpiece i love it. very calming, soothing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar