As i`m sure you all noticed Automn is here, with it comes sickness.
I think all of my friends have been a little sick at least, but Lisa was really ill this last week.
Today she`s much better and is acting like a human...thing haha :D
So I got a call today that reminded me of something I dont think many of us keep in mind.
- Time is going by, so much faster than i
and i`m starting to regret not spending all of it with you
Now i`m wondering why i´ve kept this bottled inside
So i`m starting to regret not telling all of it to you
So if i havent yet, I gotta let you know-
There are words that are quite easily spoken, but yet never said.
- You`re never gonna be alone, from this moment on.
If you ever feel like letting go, i wont let you fall
You`re never gonna be alone i`ll hold you till the hurt is gone -
When you remember to say them, it might be too late.
-And Now as long as i can, i`m holding on with both hands
Cause forever i believe
That theres nothing i could need but you
So if i havent yet i gotta let you know -
It can be a simple thing like " I appreciate you"
-you`re never gonna be alone from this moment on
If you ever feel like letting go, i wont let you fall
When all hope is Gone, I know that you can carry on!-
Or even easier " I`m glad i have you"
- you gotta live every single day,
Like its the only one
What if tomorow never comes? -
Or the simplest one that is almost never said " I couldnt have a better friend and you mean allot to me"
-I`m gonna be there always
I wont be missing a word all day -
Even things like " thanks for being there"
- Live today like tomorow was too late -
We simply take tomorow for granted. We are sure that we will be here walkin, talking tomorow.
But still we all know it can change in a heart beat, and then it`s too late.
And all the things you wanted to have said, the things you wish you had told.
All that is too late.
Sentimental... that may be...But its true as well
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar